We do not know your computer or what programs you have running on your computer. However, all of our programs have been tested across multiple operating systems and platforms.
Here is what we suggest that you do to ensure that your computer is running at 100% of it's capacity.
All of the recommends below are 100% free.
1. Ensure that you have the latest Microsoft Net Framework installed on your computer which you can learn more about here - https://youtu.be/RNrRXpVN4-o
Download Link - Click Here
2. Run a free program on your computer called CCleaner that you can learn more about here -https://youtu.be/qrTKA-3fM7g
3. Run a free program on your computer called Malwarebytes that you can learn more about here -https://youtu.be/cnEcV41Hu-0
4. Check your CPU Resources to ensure that you are not running too many programs that could be taking up unnecessary space that you can learn more about here - https://youtu.be/ApudoUwHOiI
5. Ensure that if you have an antivirus software that you add the software to the exclusions list within it so that it doesn't scan the software therefore causing it to slowdown or become unresponsive.
« Go back
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid